Tis the season...for holiday travel! Here are some essential travel tips to make your holiday travel more enjoyable and stress-free.
1. Arrive to the airport early. At least 90 minutes for domestic flights, and 2 hours for international flights. Yes, even in EVV!
2. Choose a flight that leaves early in the morning. While you may not need to arrive at your destination until later in the day, if flights are delayed or cancelled, you will have more options.
3. Fly EVV! Our local airport offers short to no lines, and hassle free flying.
4. Tie a ribbon on your luggage so it's easy to identify on the luggage carousel. Also, take a photo of the contents of your luggage in the event it gets lost in transit.
5. Be patient, kind and flexible!
We invite you to select your area of interest from the options at the left or call us today. With more than 250 years' combined experience, Ambassador Travel staff members have been to more than 150 countries. We've compiled helpful travel tips just for you and invite you to register to receive exclusive vacation offers!