USI Alumni Association
Treasures of Ireland
Sometimes the people we meet along the way are just as beautiful as the destination!
Date: July 14-19, 2019
Let's go to Ireland! This will be the vacation of a lifetime! You will enjoy exclusive visits to some of the unique treasures along your journey, after the doors are closed to the public. Your Travel Director knows all of the highlights and experiences that are a must on this unforgettable tour.
- Day 1 - Arrive Dublin for some afternoon sightseeing
- Day 2 - Leave for Glendalough, Waterford and Cork and enjoy a free evening to explore
- Day 3 - Visit Cobh, Blarney and Killarney - Climb to the top of Blarney Castle
- Day 4 - Enjoy free time in Killarney and then continue on to the Ring of Kerry
- Day 5 - Stop in Foynes, then the spectacular Cliffs of Moher, and Limerick
- Day 6 - Say farewell to the Emerald Isle
Only $1,683 per person based on double occupancy (plus airfare), Includes gratuities and insurance.
Hold your space now for just $349 per person. For reservations, contact Ambassador Travel:
Ambassador Travel, Patty Cox, 812-479-8687 PattyC@MyAmbassadorTravel.com