New York New Year (Start New York City, end New York City)
About New York City, New York
Hello Big Apple!
- See Wall Street and the NYSE
- See Museum Row including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Guggenheim Museum
- Visit Ground Zero & Battery Park
- Visit fashionable Fifth Avenue & see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center & Tiffany's
- Come face to face with the Statue of Liberty
- The Big Apple's all yours with a 7 day travel pass
New Year's Eve in New York
- See the famous neighbourhoods of New York such as Soho, Greenwich Village and TriBeCa.
- See the lights of Times Square
- Greet the new year right with a dinner party in Times Square!
New York City
- Take the elevator 86 floors up to the Empire State Building Observation Deck (Until April 2017)
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.