Corporate Services - (812) 421-4485
There are many benefits of using Ambassador Travel
Corporate Managers for your corporate travel needs:
- Using Ambassador Travel saves you money. Ambassador Travel airline ticket fares are lower than or equal to internet fares such as Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, and airline websites... 94% of the time*.
- Ambassador Travel gives your company control. By centralizing all travel expenses with Ambassador Travel, you know exactly who travels, how often, and whether they are booking the lowest fares. Our controls ensure your travel policies, procedures, and restrictions are strictly enforced.Ambassador Travel provides customized travel reports. Customized reports allow you to fully manage your company's travel policies and expenses.
- Ambassador Travel provides customized travel reports. Customized reports allow you to fully manage your company's travel policies and expenses.
- Ambassador Travel saves you time. Your employees spend less time researching itineraries and making travel arrangements, and more time focused on your company's core competency.
- Ambassador Travel provides great service from a highly experienced staff.
After Hours Emergency Contact. An additional fee is assessed for this service.
Meeting and Incentive Travel
Ambassador Travel offers full services for your next incentive program or corporate meeting. We tailor an incentive program to your company’s needs and goals, to provide the proper motivation to increase your company’s sales or profitability.
Many company executives value the camaraderie developed on incentive trips and enjoy the increase in sales resulting from the increased motivation. Companies typically plan incentive trips for large or growing customers, or for their own sales forces.
Ambassador Travel has the experience, resources, and personal service to provide a great incentive program or meeting. Call our corporate department today to schedule a meeting.
* Statistic published by Topaz International, Ltd., an independent, third-party statistical company. From a comparison of corporate travel agency booked itineraries and various public internet sites.