England and Scotland Heritage First Look 2019
About London, United Kingdom
- Bath Visit the Georgian spa town
- Chester View the Tudor architecture and the half-timbered buildings known as the 'Rows'
- Edinburgh Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the famous Princes Street, the Royal Mile and views of the new Parliament Building as well as the Castle
- Fort William See the Commando Memorial and Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain. Enjoy a scenic drive through Glencoe, the infamous Glen of the Weeping
- Glasgow View Glasgow Cathedral and George Square on your orientation tour of Glasgow
- Gretna Green See the Blacksmith's shop, a wedding venue since 1754 when eloping couples would exchange their vows over the anvil
- Hadrian’s Wall View the remains of the Roman wall
- Grasmere Visit the village of Grasmere and view the grave of Wordsworth
- Loch Lomond See the freshwater lake with the largest surface area in Britain
- St. Andrews View the 18th green on St. Andrews Old Course
- Stratford-upon-Avon Visit the town of Shakespeare's Birth and see Anne Hathaway's cottage
- Windsor View the castle
- York View York Minster and stroll along the Shambles. See the city walls
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.