Iberian Explorer Summer 2018
About Madrid, Spain
- Barcelona Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, the Ramblas and views from Montjuïc
- Costa Del Sol Visit this renowned resort area
- Fátima Visit the celebrated Shrine
- Gibraltar Visit the famous rock of Gibraltar
- Granada Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish city
- Guadix View the cave homes in "Barrio Troglodyte"
- Lisbon View Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries on your sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist
- Madrid Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes Puerta del Sol, The Cervantes Memorial and the Cibeles Fountain
- Peñiscola See the ancient castle overlooking the beach
- Salamanca Orientation of this university city includes views of the Plaza Mayor
- Seville Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral and Giralda Tower
- Valencia Orientation tour includes the Cathedral, Town Hall, Towers of Serrano and Quart and City of Arts and Sciences
You will visit the following 2 places:
Spain – one of Europe’s most top travel destinations for its fantastic beaches, islands, UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning and diverse countryside, buzzing nightlife, delicious cuisine and world-famous fiestas! The country is a friendly, multicultural society dedicated to building curious minds, positive attitudes and creative spirits. With great beaches, fun nightlife, many cultural regions and historic cities, Spain makes a great destination for any kind of trip.
Portugal is a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula, bordering Spain and the Atlantic Ocean. It has a rich, unique culture, lively cities and beautiful countryside. Its rolling interior is perfect for exploring on foot, by kayak, by bike or even on horseback – though a large part of the country’s charm comes from languorous days on the beach, dining on fabulously fresh seafood and kicking back with a beer to watch the sunset over the Atlantic. It is also a developed country with an advanced economy, a high living standard, being also the 11th most peaceful country in the world.