Imperial Rajasthan end Udaipur (Luxury Gold - Summer 2017)
About Udaipur, India
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Delhi: Take a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk Bazaar. See the Red Fort. Visit Raj Ghat. See Qutub Minar. Drive along the Rajpath. See India Gate and Parliament House. Visit the Humayun Tomb.
- Agra: Group picture taken at the Taj Mahal.
- Jaipur: See the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and visit the City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar.
- Udaipur: Visit the Jagdish Temple and Garden of the Maids of the Honour.
- Delhi: Join your Travelling Concierge for a Welcome Reception and dinner.
- Jaisalmer: As the sun sets over the Kanoi Sand Dunes, be entranced by the traditional musicians welcoming you to this magical evening. Under the stars, a traditional feast is prepared for you in a truly unique environment.
- Udaipur: Showcasing the best of Indian cuisine, our mouth-watering dinner with drinks is the perfect environment to celebrate your time in India.
- Ranakpur: Learn the kitchen secrets of the chef of one of Ranakpur's finest hotels in our cooking demonstration of local specialities and lunch.
- 12 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT) and 3 Lunches (L); plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, beer or soft-drinks. 18 Dec: This departure has a Christmas Highlight Dinner included.
- Delhi: Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the bustling streets.
- Agra: Visit the Taj Mahal, a monument of love, built by a king in everlasting memory of his beloved queen.
- Agra: Accompany a local, walking through their village and learn about their way of life as an agriculturalist. Enjoy tea and pakoras from a rooftop with exceptional views. Money generated from the tour is used for sanitation in the village and education for women.
- Jaipur: Ascend by jeep to the Amber Fort and stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls.
- Jaipur: Embark on an early morning walk and meet the locals to fully experience their culture, traditions and rich heritage.
- Bikaner: Learn about all things dromedary at the Camel Research and Breeding Farm.
- Bikaner: Enjoy a visit to the Junagarh Fort.
- Jaisalmer: Visit Garhi Sagar Lake and Fort.
- Bishnoi: Experience rural village life with a 'jeep safari'.
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort.
- Ranakpur: Visit the fortified Jain temple complex.
- Udaipur: Visit the City Palace complex, a testimony to the Rajput passion for art and architecture.
- Agra: Walk through a village in the shadow of the Taj Mahal with one of the villagers to discover the way of life as agriculturists next to India's most famous monument. Enjoy tea and pakoras on a rooftop with exceptional views. Money generated from the tour is used for sanitation in the village and education for women.
- Delhi: Set in the heart of bustling Gurgaon, the beautiful gardens, courtyards and reflection pools of the Trident fill you with a sense of calm, before retreating to your luxurious and stylish room.
- Jaisalmer: Situated close to the Thar Desert, the magnificent Suryagarh is testimony to the pomp and panoply of Rajputana, juxtaposed with every modern convenience.
- Udaipur: Stay at the Taj Lake Palace hotel, a floating vision in marble emerging from Lake Pichola.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.