Best of California (Summer 2018)
About Los Angeles, California
Additional Included Highlights
- San Francisco: See the cable cars, Union Square and Golden Gate Bridge
- Sonoma: Explore the shops of this Spanish Plaza
- Yosemite National Park: Experience the natural beauty and wildlife. See the El Capitan and Half Dome rock formations
- San Joaquin Valley: Stop at a historic fruit stand
- Carmel-by-the-Sea: Browse the art galleries and shops
- Santa Barbara: Drive down State Street, view the Court House and Stearns Wharf
- Santa Monica: Stroll along the Third Street Promenade
- Los Angeles: Drive along Sunset Boulevard, see the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese Theater
- Scenic Drives: 17-Mile Drive past the Pebble Beach Golf Links.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- Sonoma: Meet a sommelier and enjoy a private tasting at a local Sonoma vineyard.
- Sonoma: Savour a Highlight Dinner in wine country, overlooking Sonoma Plaza.
- Monterey: Dinner with wine is available from a selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around Evening.
- Los Angeles: Share a Celebration Dinner, toasting the end of your tour.
- Included Quality Dining: 8 Full Breakfasts (FB) and 4 Dinner (D) with wine (DW).
- San Francisco: Revisit the 'Summer of Love' with a Local Expert and former hippie at Haight-Ashbury, the iconic district where the hippie counterculture evolved.
- Los Angeles: Join a Local Expert for a behind the scenes tour of a historic downtown theatre.
- Los Angeles: Enjoy a guided tour with a Local Expert of the Santa Monica Pier.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- San Francisco: Timeless yet modern, The Westin St Francis Union Square is directly located on Union Square, with cable cars stopping just outside the doors.
- Sonoma: The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa is the ultimate wine country resort, surrounded by lush vineyards and dotted with natural hot springs.
- Yosemite: Stay inside the park at the Yosemite Valley Lodge and enjoy Yosemite after the crowds have left, just a short walk to Yosemite Falls.
- Monterey: Stay at the Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa centrally located on Cannery Row.
- Santa Barbara: At The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort, stay in beautiful mission-style rooms, with views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Los Angeles: Stay at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE. situated in downtown LA.
Top Rated Highlights
- Hearst Castle Enjoy a guided tour of Hearst Castle, the grandiose estate of William Randolph Hearst.
- Santa Barbara: Visit Mission Santa Barbara, a historic Spanish mission founded by the Franciscan order in 1786.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.