Elegance of the East Coast (Luxury Gold - Summer 2017)
About New York City, New York
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Boston: View the neighbourhoods of Back Bay and Bunker Hill.
- Philadelphia: Tour the Liberty Bell Center. Learn the steps taken to achieve American independence at Philadelphia’s Independence National Historic Park.
- Baltimore: Visit the historic Inner Harbor.
- Washington, D.C.: See the White House, the US Capitol, the Washington Monument and National Mall.
- Scenic Drives: Discover the charming colonial town of Newport, Rhode Island, and travel along Ocean Drive.
- Boston: Savour a Highlight Dinner at The Chart House, a legendary waterfront wharf house located in the wharf's oldest surviving structure.
- Philadelphia: Indulge in Northern Italian cuisine at Davio's, a jewel on the Philadelphia culinary scene.
- Washington, D.C.: At your finale Celebration Dinner, old-fashioned hospitality is blended with fine cuisine, a little wine and an outstanding setting at Filomena's—an experience that will delight all the senses.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 Highlight Dinners (HD) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD).
- New York: Enjoy a private music recital with a musician from the famed Juilliard School.
- New York: With a Local Expert, witness some of the city's most renowned landmarks, including the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings.
- Philadelphia: Embark on a VIP Philly food tour with a food connoisseur at historic Reading Terminal Market.
- New York: Witness the towering ceilings and majestic pillars as you hear the hum of trains and their passengers with a Local Expert at Grand Central Station.
- Newport: The Breakers, the most grandiose of Newport's mansions, is an Italian Renaissance palace that is nothing short of sumptuous. View the priceless tapestries, fine mosaic work, irreplaceable paintings, and ornate furniture that testify to the wealth of one of America's most affluent families.
- Boston: Immerse yourself in the history of the American Revolutionary War as you follow part of Boston's red-brick Freedom Trail.
- Boston: Learn about the history of Harvard, one of America's most prestigious universities, from a Harvard scholar.
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and the giant cracked Liberty Bell in its own glass pavilion.
- Washington, D.C.: Take a tour of the capital city's most iconic sites with a Local Expert.
- Washington, D.C.: Have a private tour to see the world’s largest collection of books at the Library of Congress.
- Washington, D.C.: Meet with a former espionage agent for personal insights into the undercover world of the Cold War.
- Washington, D.C.: See the city's iconic landmarks lit up by the night sky on an Illumination Tour.
- New York: The Park Hyatt New York stands as a beacon of modern elegance. Experience the utmost in fine dining and luxurious rooms.
- Boston: Stay in historic and elegant charm at The Langham Boston.
- Philadelphia: History, elegance and location come together in a perfect blend at the Sofitel Philadelphia.
- Washington, D.C.: Enjoy the utmost in luxury at the Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.