Splendour in the American Heartland (Summer 2018)
About Nashville, Tennessee
- Chicago: Enjoy a sumptuous Highlight Dinner at a classic Chicago chophouse, Gibson's Bar and Steakhouse.
- Nashville: Enjoy a Farewell Celebration Dinner.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (BB), 1 Lunch (L) and 4 Dinners (DW).
- Chicago: Experience the greatest highs and best views of the city from the observatory atop 360 Chicago.
- Bowling Green: The Corvette is America on wheels. The National Corvette Museum pays homage to this most famous sports car.
- Chicago: Its love affair with state-of-the-art high-rise means its history is written across the sky and there is no better vantage point than from the deck of an architectural river cruise.
- St Louis: Get a bird's-eye view of the city atop the famed St Louis Gateway Arch.
- Chicago: Experience a world class Chicago hotel at The Gwen, a Luxury Collection Hotel, and soak in the energy and glamour of Chicago in the 1930s.
- Louisville: A favorite of Kentucky Derby attendees, The Brown Hotel is an opulent choice amongst travellers, visitors, and locals to the Louisville downtown.
- Nashville: Experience the finest in Southern hospitality at Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown.
- St Louis: Four Seasons Hotel St Louis is a five-star hotel with epic views of the Gateway Arch in the heart of downtown's entertainment district and Lumière Place Casino.
- Louisville: Discover the secrets involved in the making of the South's signature spirit at a bourbon distillery with your Master of Malt expert before enjoying a sample.
- Nashville: Attend a live taping of America's longest running live radio program at the Grand Ole Opry.
- St Louis: Join an exclusive guided tour of the Fabulous Fox Theatre.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.