Elegance of the Nile (Summer 2018)
About Cairo, Egypt
- Nile Cruise: Enjoy an on-board Gala Reception and dinner.
- Luxor: Visit a working bakery and witness the local artisans creating authentic Egyptian bread.
- Nile Cruise: Join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and galabeya party.
- Nile Cruise: Enjoy an evening of dinner and traditional Egyptian belly dancing.
- Aswan: Like Winston Churchill and Agatha Christie before you, enjoy the sunset and high tea in colonial English-style at Aswan's famous Old Cataract Hotel.
- Nile Cruise: Enjoy a signature evening of dinner accompanied by a Nubian folklore show.
- Dining Summary: 11 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 7 Lunches (L), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT), 3 Dinners (D) and 4 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with bottled water, tea or coffee.
- Cairo: At the Egyptian Museum, with your Local Expert, gaze upon upon the most recognisable symbols of ancient Egypt: the full-faced funeral mask, gold coffin, gilded throne and precious jewellery – Tutankhamun’s treasures.
- Giza: With your Egyptologist, meet the enigmatic Sphinx and venture deep inside one of the pyramids, to the chambers where the pharaohs went to meet their Gods in the afterlife.
- Giza: If only these walls could talk! Oh, but they do at the audio visual Sound & Light Show at the Great Pyramids.
- Karnak: Stand amid a vast forest of columns in the largest temple complex known to man.
- West Bank: Embark on an experience with an Egyptologist to visit the Temple Hatshepsut and royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
- Aswan: On a traditional Nile felucca, meet a sailor and learn the art of sailing this ancient Nile craft.
- Aswan: Travel to a small Nubian village, visit a traditional dwelling of a local family and enjoy Nubian-style hospitality.
- Philae Island: Rising from the waters, on the Island of Philae is the amazing Temple of Isis travel by motorboat to get there.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.